Forum

HomeHomeCoreCoreGeneralGeneralThe administration link does nothingThe administration link does nothing
Previous

Next
New Post
6/15/2014 5:01 PM

Hi,

I've been using OWS in our public website for quite a while.

I just installed it in our intranet which is running DNN 7.1.1 and just installed OWS 2.2.19. I have placed OWS on a page and when I click the Administration link it simply reloads the page.

The Intranet is using AD authentication using AD Pro Authentication and is not using built-in DNN AD auth module.

Any tips?

Thanks,
Angus.

New Post
6/15/2014 5:03 PM

huh, gets even weirder. The Admin link in the "pencil" menu works fine. It is the Administration link that sits under the module.
New Post
6/16/2014 6:14 AM

Yes, I've seen a couple sites that have done this and there is no rhyme or reason to it from what I can tell. The first time I noticed this issues was on a DNN 5.6.2, and no matter what I've done to adjust the linkage it still seems to fail on this instance. Navigating directly to the interface via /DesktopModules/OWS/Admin.aspx works fine, so it has something to do with the javascript handling in the Action menu.

Kevin M Schreiner
Open Web Studio
PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
Previous

Next
HomeHomeCoreCoreGeneralGeneralThe administration link does nothingThe administration link does nothing

New York, NY • Baltimore, MD • Vienna, VA • St. Louis, MO • Seattle, WA • info@openwebstudio.com

Bookmark & Share Bookmark and Share