Forum

HomeHomeCoreCoreGeneralGeneralOpenWebStudio 2.2.21 is AvailableOpenWebStudio 2.2.21 is Available
Previous

Next
New Post
7/30/2014 7:03 AM

The production release of DNN 2.2.21 is available on SourceForge in 2 flavors, one for the RAD RichTextEditor, and the other for the Standard RichTextEditor. Version 2.2.20 was privately released for a variety of supported customers. All can upgrade to the latest release. A number of errors have been resolved, as well as the following changes:

1. Improved DNN7 integration points based on a number of reports from end users (various, non-specific)
  2. Added Encryp/Decrypt HMAC256
  3. Fixed Module Actions for Custom Modules not working on DNN7+
  4. Adjusted supported for semicolon delimited exports from the File Action
  5. Adjusted the standard search box interface to include type=text (djamell)
  6. Corrected SMTPPassword retrieval for DNN instances support Host.SMTPPassword. (jyoti_4734)
  7. Added a new Collection: SharedCache. This is used like other specific collections (Cache,Querystring,Form,Action) and retains the Cached item for the duration of the runtime of the application. The Cache object was not entirely reliable and was less efficient because OWS lacked the ability to control specific aspects of its functionality and storage. SharedCache markedly improves performance in that regard.

Download from Sourceforge

Kevin M Schreiner
Open Web Studio
New Post
7/30/2014 8:32 AM

Great!!! if I wanted to become your supported customer, what I have to do ? :)
New Post
8/6/2014 8:06 AM

For everyone who desires solid OWS training and support, I provide support personally. My support structure is more logical to the needs of most OWS users. Because prepaying in advance for the possibility of a question in the future doesn't truly make sense from a support perspective, I offer a completely a-la-carte approach at a reasonable rate. 

• Level 1 - Support/Guidance Requests - specifically communicated requests, similar to help/trouble tickets which require 15 to 30 minutes of dedicated time are charged @ $20 USD per request.
  • Level 2 - Video / Audio support which take longer than 15 minutes are charged @ $70 USD per hour for up to 3 hours per request. All requests taking less than 15 minutes will be charged at the Level 1 rate.
  • Level 3 - Larger scale efforts are billed at $80 USD per hour and operate under standard contractual agreements.

All Payments are handled through PayPal and billing would be agreed upon prior to any work so you are aware of the cost upon requesting assistance.

You can reach out to me directly via email - ows at buildanuke.com

Kevin M Schreiner
Open Web Studio
Previous

Next
HomeHomeCoreCoreGeneralGeneralOpenWebStudio 2.2.21 is AvailableOpenWebStudio 2.2.21 is Available

New York, NY • Baltimore, MD • Vienna, VA • St. Louis, MO • Seattle, WA • 410.327.0007 • info@R2Integrated.com

Bookmark & Share Bookmark and Share