Forum

HomeHomeCoreCoreGeneralGeneralFiltering List on Page LoadFiltering List on Page Load
Previous

Next
New Post
1/23/2015 8:55 PM

I'm trying to construct a two page solution where the first page has nothing but a "search" input box and a submit button that passes the "search input" to the second page which uses it as a filter for the list.

Once the user is on the second page the built-in search filters and alphabetic filters would still function for additional searches.

I can capture the "search input" in a Querystring and Assign it to a Filter Variable with no problem, but doesn't seem to filter the list.

Any suggestions that a novice could understand?

New Post
1/25/2015 5:46 PM

I've experimented with using Action:Assignment to set either "Filter" or "Search" as the Variable Type and nothing seems to happen. This would be so simple if I could just pass a session variable to set the filter and it looks like these are the two Variable Types that control it. Please help.
Previous

Next
HomeHomeCoreCoreGeneralGeneralFiltering List on Page LoadFiltering List on Page Load

New York, NY • Baltimore, MD • Vienna, VA • St. Louis, MO • Seattle, WA • info@openwebstudio.com

Bookmark & Share Bookmark and Share