Forum

HomeHomeCoreCoreGeneralGeneralOpenWebStudio 02.03.01 (ALPHA) is available!OpenWebStudio 02.03.01 (ALPHA) is available!
Previous

Next
New Post
6/26/2018 12:49 PM

Hey, this is rripley. I seem to have misplaced my password for this forum and password retrieval doesn't seem to be working. So I created a new account to post this comment. So anyway... after setting up a test copy of our website, installing your latest OWS module and then upgrading the site to DNN 9.2, I found that all of our forms were either not rendering (stuck on "fetching data...") or not functional. After debugging your code for a while, I found the problem. In OWS.js, function FetchStart on line 926, I see you have commented out the old code that sets onreadystatechange and replaced it with some new code. But line 926 has a "if (targetobjectid!=null)" that is causing onreadystatechange to never be set if targetobjectid is indeed null (which it apparently is on several of my pages). This is preventing the html that is retrieved from the server from rendering on the page. Removing "if (targetobjectid!=null)" solved the problem since an identical check is made inside that "if" block. I will continue testing, but this solved a major problem I was having.

New Post
6/26/2018 2:07 PM

Thanks! I’ll correct the issue. I’m unfortunately out of town until the end of the week, but I’ll get the patch out as soon as I can

Kevin M Schreiner
Open Web Studio
PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
New Post
7/1/2018 3:06 PM

Thanks Rob,  this has fixed the initial problems I was having, too.   

Previous

Next
HomeHomeCoreCoreGeneralGeneralOpenWebStudio 02.03.01 (ALPHA) is available!OpenWebStudio 02.03.01 (ALPHA) is available!

New York, NY • Baltimore, MD • Vienna, VA • St. Louis, MO • Seattle, WA • info@openwebstudio.com

Bookmark & Share Bookmark and Share