Forum

HomeHomeCoreCoreGeneralGeneralOpenWebStudio 02.03.02 (ALPHA) is available! OpenWebStudio 02.03.02 (ALPHA) is available!
Previous

Next
New Post
7/11/2019 9:54 AM

Kevin made a change to function FetchStart in OWS.js. Edit that file and restore the function to its previous state (from a previous version of OWS) and the paging control will work again.

New Post
3/6/2020 1:52 AM

Is anyone using OWS 2.3.2 in a production system? We are still on 2.2.21 on a large system and would appreciate any insights before we attempt to migrate.
New Post
3/24/2020 9:46 AM

MikeONeil wrote:
Is anyone using OWS 2.3.2 in a production system? We are still on 2.2.21 on a large system and would appreciate any insights before we attempt to migrate.

we are also interested in information about the migration, and if it has been tested with DNN 9.5

New Post
3/30/2020 4:35 AM

Hi Mike,

I've been using 2.3.2 on a production system for since it was released with no issues, other than the fact that pagination does not appear in the Admin when viewing the open page or logs. It is simple to make the pagination appear by clicking on the date or name column

FYI. I don't use the OWS javascript facilities like pagination

Regards

Tony

New Post
3/30/2020 4:36 AM

Hi bizcommit,

The latest DNN version am using with 2.3.2 is 9.4.1 and it works great

I will try upgrading to 9.5 and I will let you know

Regards

Tony

Previous

Next
HomeHomeCoreCoreGeneralGeneralOpenWebStudio 02.03.02 (ALPHA) is available! OpenWebStudio 02.03.02 (ALPHA) is available!

New York, NY • Baltimore, MD • Vienna, VA • St. Louis, MO • Seattle, WA • info@openwebstudio.com

Bookmark & Share Bookmark and Share