Forum

HomeHomeCoreCoreGeneralGeneralOpenWebStudio 02.03.02 (ALPHA) is available! OpenWebStudio 02.03.02 (ALPHA) is available!
Previous

Next
New Post
3/30/2020 6:18 AM

Hi

I just updated my DNN test site to 9.5 and OWS seems to work well

Regards

Tony

New Post
4/1/2020 1:13 PM

MikeONeil wrote:
Is anyone using OWS 2.3.2 in a production system? We are still on 2.2.21 on a large system and would appreciate any insights before we attempt to migrate.

I'm using 2.3.2 on live DNN 932, have just upgraded a test version straight to 9.5.0 (normally wait for a .1 release) and it appears ok.  

Just upgraded the above test version from 9.5.0 to 9.5.1 rc and an initial play with it looks good, ie the modal windows work, the jquery reads and writes work, jquery paging works, file download works, the ide works.

New Post
4/7/2020 5:03 AM

Yes, everything appeared to work when I ran the test too. I don't frequently check back here as often as I'd like, so please reach out to me directly if something goes awry. Most of my days are spent working on a custom ecommerce/cms framework I use for my day job. Angular9, Bootstrap4, .Net Core... But I come back here now and then just to make sure things are still working for all of you!

Kevin M Schreiner
Open Web Studio
PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
New Post
4/14/2020 2:31 PM

BarryS wrote:
MikeONeil wrote:
Is anyone using OWS 2.3.2 in a production system? We are still on 2.2.21 on a large system and would appreciate any insights before we attempt to migrate.

I'm using 2.3.2 on live DNN 932, have just upgraded a test version straight to 9.5.0 (normally wait for a .1 release) and it appears ok.  

Just upgraded the above test version from 9.5.0 to 9.5.1 rc and an initial play with it looks good, ie the modal windows work, the jquery reads and writes work, jquery paging works, file download works, the ide works.

Updated to 9.6.0-rc0001, still good

Previous

Next
HomeHomeCoreCoreGeneralGeneralOpenWebStudio 02.03.02 (ALPHA) is available! OpenWebStudio 02.03.02 (ALPHA) is available!

New York, NY • Baltimore, MD • Vienna, VA • St. Louis, MO • Seattle, WA • info@openwebstudio.com

Bookmark & Share Bookmark and Share