Forum

HomeHomeCoreCoreGeneralGeneralCallbacks when AJAX call is completeCallbacks when AJAX call is complete
Previous

Next
New Post
6/4/2014 3:08 AM

thank you ISAKS, I've solved my issue by calling the ows.coustomfetch on the document.ready and it seems work great. I've found that firefox has a diffent logic for ajax calls. Do you think my solution could have some problems in the future? (bugs or js problems) I will upgrade the script as soon as possible with the new version
New Post
6/4/2014 3:12 AM

Thank you ISAKS I've solved my problem by calling the ows.customfetch on the document ready and it works great. Do you think this could have some problems? (bugs or js conflicts) I will update the script as soon as possible Marco
New Post
6/6/2014 12:24 AM

Hi Marco,

i'am not sure if i understood what you mean. If you use ows.fetch in the default way, there should be no future problems.

To use it after pageload is correct and it works, cause the adressed pane must be initiated before you can fire the ows.fetch.

Here is an example use:

Example default use (parallel execution):

onclick="ows.Fetch('[ModuleID,System]',-1,'action=preview&previewid=[id]&preview=[EmbedProvider]','[EntryID]');$(function(){$('#[EntryID]').scrollintoview();});"

that mean, scroll into view whilst loading data

with bbeswick enhancement (one after another):

onclick="ows.Fetch('[ModuleID,System]',-1,'action=preview&previewid=[id]&preview=[EmbedProvider]','[EntryID]',function(){$('#[EntryID]').scrollintoview();});"

that mean, load data into div  '[EntryID]' and then scroll '[EntryID]' into view

hope that clarifies

richard

Previous

Next
HomeHomeCoreCoreGeneralGeneralCallbacks when AJAX call is completeCallbacks when AJAX call is complete

New York, NY • Baltimore, MD • Vienna, VA • St. Louis, MO • Seattle, WA • info@openwebstudio.com

Bookmark & Share Bookmark and Share