Forum

HomeHomeCoreCoreGeneralGeneralFiltering problemFiltering problem
Previous

Next
New Post
2/17/2011 5:50 PM

Could someone give me some insight on why my filtering is not working with IE? The following address works correctly in firefox but does not with IE.

http://www.lewisautomotive.com/New/Ne...

If you use the dropdown to filter the vehicles in IE the details do not match the total vehicles found. Firefox works like correctly and filters the vehicles the way I intend. Any help would be appreciated.

James

New Post
2/18/2011 8:25 AM

I wish I knew the answer. I tested it in IE and if you refresh the page, the results all appear. What code do you have in the combobox?

New Post
3/11/2011 7:33 AM

James, did you ever get this resolved. I am having a similar issue with ows.fetch in IE. It will filter correctly "sometimes" (Maybe 80% of the time). I never have an issue with FF.

Thanks,

Mike

New Post
3/11/2011 8:49 AM

Hey guys, I didn't see this thread to Mfnc came onto it. It looks like the original site is working properly, so I presume that it was resolved. If not - please let me know, and I can assist. mfnc - are you dealing with IE9 by any chance? I've found that IE9 is conducting some very aggressive client side caching that appears to cause this issue. If IE9 is exactly where you are seeing this, I'd love to take a look and see if it can be resolved.

Kevin M Schreiner
Open Web Studio
New Post
3/11/2011 9:15 AM

Hi Kevin, I'm actually testing this with IE 7.

Mike

Previous

Next
HomeHomeCoreCoreGeneralGeneralFiltering problemFiltering problem

New York, NY • Baltimore, MD • Vienna, VA • St. Louis, MO • Seattle, WA • 410.327.0007 • info@R2Integrated.com

Bookmark & Share Bookmark and Share