Forum

HomeHomeCoreCoreGeneralGeneralPDF File Action ExtensionPDF File Action Extension
Previous

Next
New Post
8/21/2012 2:55 PM

Has anyone anything to say about the extension PDF File Action by DuoDimension.  I was browsing the Documentation section and was suprised as I have never noticed it before.  Has anyone tried it and what were the results?  Does it really work?  Thanks in advance.
New Post
2/6/2013 5:26 AM

I have several modules that use this extension.  The only thing that you must deal with is that when imbedding images, you have to use a full URL for it to work.   There are some other quirks with CSS, but it's easy to work around.
New Post
2/11/2013 3:49 PM

Thanks for the reply.  I appricate your comments. 
New Post
5/13/2013 11:51 AM

In the name of laziness/expediency, I was wondering if anyone had either: 1) PDF Duo 2.3 (current version is 2.4) 2) the OWS PDF file action plugin recompiled for the current version of PDF Duo (trial and/or full version) I'm not very strong with Visual Studio but am very interested in implementing this in some of our OWS modules. thanks!
New Post
5/13/2013 3:15 PM

Nevermind, I had more coffee and worked it out. I have the assembly (dll) for PDFDuo 2.4 is anyone is interested, have yet to test it on the licensed version however.
Previous

Next
HomeHomeCoreCoreGeneralGeneralPDF File Action ExtensionPDF File Action Extension

New York, NY • Baltimore, MD • Vienna, VA • St. Louis, MO • Seattle, WA • info@openwebstudio.com

Bookmark & Share Bookmark and Share