Forum

HomeHomeCoreCoreGeneralGeneralAction Input - The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server ErrorAction Input - The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error
Previous

Next
New Post
3/18/2015 6:19 PM

Hi Kevin,

I'm re-visiting an old thread hoping to get a resolution.  Just to summarise...

1) I'm calling a SOAP web service using Action:Input 

2) I receive a HTTP 500 response

3) There's a structured SOAP response being returned (as verified using SOAPUI) even though the HTTP response code is 500

4) I cant get access to the SOAP response because OWS does not seem to return it when there is a HTTP 500.

So my problem is that i cannot process the SOAP response because i cant get access to it when there is a HTTP 500.  Any ideas how I may be able to process it?

Cheers

John

New Post
11/9/2015 8:21 PM

hi kevin, was there ever any resolution to this. ie; The SOAP call returns a HTTP 500 but i cant access the response payload. ie; There are detailed errors in the Payload but I cannot get access to the payload through OWS.
Previous

Next
HomeHomeCoreCoreGeneralGeneralAction Input - The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server ErrorAction Input - The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error

New York, NY • Baltimore, MD • Vienna, VA • St. Louis, MO • Seattle, WA • info@openwebstudio.com

Bookmark & Share Bookmark and Share