Forum

HomeHomeCoreCoreGeneralGeneralIssues running scheduled configIssues running scheduled config
Previous

Next
New Post
10/21/2014 6:33 AM

I have been having issues with my scheduled ows configurations lately.  Anyone  running dnn 7.3.1 and ows 2.2.21.  Anyone else having these type of issues?  Any idea what's going on.

MLS SYNC:OWS OpenWebStudio Scheduled Configuration failed. System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at System.Web.Hosting.SimpleWorkerRequest..ctor(String page, String query, TextWriter output) at r2i.OWS.Wrapper.DNN.Interface.SchedulerHttpContext.SetHttpContextWithSimulatedRequest() at r2i.OWS.Wrapper.DNN.Interface.Scheduler.DoWork()

New Post
10/22/2014 1:32 PM

Follow up, what is odd is if I clear the cache and restart the app, the scheduler will run the config once, then the next time I get the same error as above. I also went ahead an upgraded DNN to the latest and am having the same issue.
Previous

Next
HomeHomeCoreCoreGeneralGeneralIssues running scheduled configIssues running scheduled config

New York, NY • Baltimore, MD • Vienna, VA • St. Louis, MO • Seattle, WA • info@openwebstudio.com

Bookmark & Share Bookmark and Share