Forum

HomeHomeCoreCoreGeneralGeneralAnyone have a working TEXTEDITOR example for DNN 7?Anyone have a working TEXTEDITOR example for DNN 7?
Previous

Next
New Post
11/2/2015 8:46 PM

Thanks so much.  It took me a while to get my head around how and why this works, but I have managed to create most of what I needed to do.  I have a "test" url with the working modules at this url:  http://indrc.us  (Undr Forms) - Its a "throwaway" URL left over from something that a client no longer needs, so I am using it to test live code.  Once i have completely finished I will upload modified versions the modules so that they might be useful to others in the future.  Now working on validation.

The editor in the module is TinyMce (Which was VERY easy to implement) and the whole exercise intrigued me enough that I intend to replicate the modules using other editors as well.  I was never able to get the TEXTEDITOR token to work, and IF it actually does work, would love to see someone (KEVIN???) post working modules using both the RadEditor and CKeditor.

New Post
11/3/2015 12:56 AM

Hi Empulse,

Glad to be able to help.

As for working examples of using CKEditor, DNNHost posted an example configuration in this thread on the 12th Oct which works very well and I provided a code snippet on the 21st Oct. Both rely on the DNN Ckeditor extension being installed. Which I think is a much better editor than the current DNN editor

Regards

Tony

Previous

Next
HomeHomeCoreCoreGeneralGeneralAnyone have a working TEXTEDITOR example for DNN 7?Anyone have a working TEXTEDITOR example for DNN 7?

New York, NY • Baltimore, MD • Vienna, VA • St. Louis, MO • Seattle, WA • info@openwebstudio.com

Bookmark & Share Bookmark and Share