Forum

HomeHomeCoreCoreGeneralGeneralOpenWebStudio 02.03.00 (ALPHA) is available!OpenWebStudio 02.03.00 (ALPHA) is available!
Previous

Next
New Post
6/1/2018 12:39 PM

Sorry, my previous comment asked if you had tested on DNN 9.2. I didn't realize there was another thread on this forum where you state specifically that your build is for 9.2. So that is VERY good news to me. Thanks so much for all your hard work on bringing OWS up to date! It greatly relieves my anxiety about it. :)
New Post
6/3/2018 12:07 PM

Yep - it's built specifically for 9.2 and will be using this as its base moving forward. It took quite a bit of time to get migrated forward, and I'm sure there are a few morsels I've missed and have to resolve. I'll be releasing a patch over the next 24 hours to fix the reported Authentication issue.

Kevin M Schreiner
Open Web Studio
PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
New Post
6/3/2018 1:26 PM

2.3.1 is now released, information is provided on the new thread!

Kevin M Schreiner
Open Web Studio
New Post
6/3/2018 1:27 PM

Yep, I received the configuration, identified the issues and resolved the build:

2.3.1 is now released, information is provided on the new thread!

Kevin M Schreiner
Open Web Studio
Previous

Next
HomeHomeCoreCoreGeneralGeneralOpenWebStudio 02.03.00 (ALPHA) is available!OpenWebStudio 02.03.00 (ALPHA) is available!

New York, NY • Baltimore, MD • Vienna, VA • St. Louis, MO • Seattle, WA • info@openwebstudio.com

Bookmark & Share Bookmark and Share