Forum

HomeHomeCoreCoreGeneralGeneralOpenWebStudio 02.04.00 is available!OpenWebStudio 02.04.00 is available!
Previous

Next
New Post
7/23/2020 6:15 AM

This build includes slight adjustments to support the 9.6.2 release of DNN. In addition to those changes, updates have been made to correct the Administration link within the action menu on the module. Finally, the GOTO Action has been expanded, thanks to updates provided by Roberto Caporale. The GOTO now supports dynamic configuration and region targeting. If you would like to dynamically switch from one configuration to another - set the dynamic configuration and/or dynamic region parameters in the UI. These will override any settings made to the static configuration and region targets.

This version should ONLY be used on versions 9.6.2+, although it may operate properly in 9.6.1.
Additionally - if you are using Reflection within your configurations - you MUST set your web.config to allow full trust OR establish specific permissions to use Reflection within the runtime.

Thanks everyone for your continued use of the platform. For everyone who is still actively using OWS and the latest DNN Versions - the NEXT release is currently underway. The new version is specifically built to support DNN 10+, as I remove old deprecated functionality and transition much of the core framework forward. Some backwards compatibility will be remove, meaning the next version of OWS will not support some older versions of DNN. This is a considerable effort, and taking a great deal of time.

If you would like to support the initiative, please show your support through the donation link provided. Having no affiliation with R2I, I get nothing other than your enjoyment out of this project.

Thanks everyone!

Now - go grab a copy!
OpenWebStudio/releases/02.04.00

Kevin M Schreiner
Open Web Studio
PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
New Post
Yesterday @ 3:33 AM

Hi Kevin,

This version still has the problem where the pagination does not appear when in Admin mode. You can replicate this by clicking open and if you have enough configurations the pagination does not appear. If you click on one of the header (Name, Created) then the pagination appears. Same thing goes for the Logs

To get round this in the past I have set the number of items to be displayed to a large number 999 and just have to scroll which I actually prefer

Regards

Tony

New Post
Yesterday @ 1:24 PM

AH! Thanks I'll resolve this!

Kevin M Schreiner
Open Web Studio
PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
Previous

Next
HomeHomeCoreCoreGeneralGeneralOpenWebStudio 02.04.00 is available!OpenWebStudio 02.04.00 is available!

New York, NY • Baltimore, MD • Vienna, VA • St. Louis, MO • Seattle, WA • info@openwebstudio.com

Bookmark & Share Bookmark and Share