Forum

HomeHomeCoreCoreSamples and oth...Samples and oth...CSV Import/Export Sample ConfigurationCSV Import/Export Sample Configuration
Previous

Next
New Post
8/14/2009 9:22 AM

Here's another sample you can download and hopefully learn something from... or maybe you know a better way of doing this and can let us all know too!

This is a simple CSV Import/Export configuration which uses the same Subscriptions table I have in the Double Opt-In Subscription configuration sample.  Table info is in this config too.

There's no lists show, no completed messages - it's just a straight select a file and import, or click to export setup.

I keep the format for both CSV files the same, as it seems to be a simple way for people to grab the format for import... just export it first and you pretty much have the template.

DOWNLOAD CSV IMPORT/EXPORT CONFIGURATION (6.73Kb)

New Post
8/14/2009 9:46 AM

Awesome stuff, David!

New Post
12/19/2010 7:49 PM

Great Example David! You saved us all so much time it's terrific!

New Post
9/22/2011 3:34 PM

Sorry to bother you with an elementary question, but:  how do I import these configurations?  Should they be text files, or some other filetype?  Do I import them into OWS, or where?  I'm just starting to learn my way around this interface...

hedera

hedera
============
Nature bats last.
New Post
9/22/2011 3:45 PM

Um, actually, never mind.  I found a post just now that explained how to do it...

hedera
============
Nature bats last.
Previous

Next
HomeHomeCoreCoreSamples and oth...Samples and oth...CSV Import/Export Sample ConfigurationCSV Import/Export Sample Configuration

New York, NY • Baltimore, MD • Vienna, VA • St. Louis, MO • Seattle, WA • info@openwebstudio.com

Bookmark & Share Bookmark and Share