Forum

HomeHomeCoreCoreSamples and oth...Samples and oth...owsWebShop projectowsWebShop project
Previous

Next
New Post
5/8/2013 6:35 AM

I have seen some forum posts, developers asking for help developing webshop modules. OWS is a great tool and i think, we could develop an open Source Webshop solution together.

At the beginning, this project was developed as a low-budget solution for a customer. In the middle of the development, the customer decided to stop it. That was the point for me to start this open source project. I love open source and I thought, why not contribute something? Demo site at www.owswebshop.com

I will publish the OWS-configurations at GitHub: owsWebShop@GitHub

Seeking help for implementation. If you are interested in joining and familiar with DotNetNuke and OpenWebStudio contact me or drop me a note.

thanks, Richard

New Post
6/15/2013 3:22 PM

Hi Richard,

I've just tried to download the project to see if it's something that I could help with (it may well be beyond my current capabilities), but I could only find the .md file.  Is this correct, or have I shown my ignorance too soon?

Barry

New Post
6/17/2013 9:00 AM

Hi Barry,

sorry, i had no time yet to upload my scripts and before i upload them, i wanted to review the code.

Ok, i will try to upload some scripts in the next week and will update this threat to inform you.

Its great to hear, that you are interested in this project.

Richard

New Post
6/4/2014 1:52 AM

sorry for the delay, but there was no time to update this repo.

a webshop project ist a big thing and so i decided to start with a smaller projet.

I have build the first version of a new html module with content localization, based on ows, called "RSEHtmlModule"

For the first step, there is an install as a module, but this is a "fake" cause it's not standalone. You also need ows installed.

Maybe there is someone out there to convert the project into a full installable dnn module.

More info here:  https://github.com/MattOpen/RSEHtmlMo...

New Post
6/30/2014 8:34 AM

there are some ows-scripts and sql-scripts online now.

The project is now in developement and all future messages will be post at Github projectpage or at  GitHub or at the demosite www.owswebshop.com.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeCoreCoreSamples and oth...Samples and oth...owsWebShop projectowsWebShop project

New York, NY • Baltimore, MD • Vienna, VA • St. Louis, MO • Seattle, WA • 410.327.0007 • info@R2Integrated.com

Bookmark & Share Bookmark and Share